TURN YOUR PASSION INTO YOUR BUSINESS
One way or another, you have landed here. You know what you love to do, and you respect those around you who are doing what they love for a living. Gone are the days of cookie-cutter careers. The journey of an entrepreneur is a rough one, very much like life. There are ups and downs, ominous challenges, and struggles. However, with the right vision, plan, and execution, you can build your own future and; OWN YOUR STRENGTH.
1. VISUALIZE YOUR BRAND
Building a brand is hard. My first business took me nearly 2 years to get to where it is today. The ability to capture the essence of who and what your brand is is vital to it's growth and success. Together, we will work on:
- Establishing your brand identity (the voice and feel of your brand)
- Constructing your brand core values (your brands inner most values and ideals)
- Developing your brand and business strategy (taking who you are as a brand and developing a revenue system to grow)
- Formulate an action plan (work to promote brand awareness, brand value, and long-term success)
2. DEVELOP YOUR ACTION PLAN
Once you have a clear vision of who and what your brand is, you need to formate your action plan. understanding the intricate workings of how your brand's mission and how that is affected by your target market, economy, social trends, and available resources is crucial to get your brand off the ground. Together, we will work on:
- Brand Identity: You have the vision, now we need to lay out all the parts to make it a reality (establish your brand's "voice", look, and personality; to convey your brand message to the masses).
- Brand Awareness: You must expose your brand to the correct audience. Understanding the identity and what your brand has to offer (not always goods and services, but more emotional and identity for your audiences to rally behind) will allow you to get the ball rolling.
- Social Media Strategy: Social media is an amazing, and vital tool to launch your brand, for very little capital (start up cash). Through a consistent, well thought out, and direct action plan; you can take advantage of social media and the millions of human beings on it every day.
- Business and Revenue Model: At the end of the day, you need to put bread on the table. You have made the decision to pursue your passions and build a life around them. Formulating a revenue plan that lays out the intricate workings of your business is necessary to direct your daily actions.
This is the hardest step. Have you heard the quote, "If it was easy, everyone would do it"? Having a plan is great, but without execution, even the best plans fail. I have developed a fully integrated service to make your vision and action plan a REALITY. Together, we will build your brand:
- Website Design
- Social Media Strategy
- Business Consulting
- Entrepreneur Education